Monday 10 September 2012

A2 Media Studies Handbook 2012-13


Doing the first week of starting the course I was given an hand guide to what the course consist of and what will have to do to get the grades I'm aiming for. In the booklet we're given 13 options to choose from i.e magazine,music video,short films etc.

I have chosen to do the 5minutes short film option and this can be live action or animated or a combination of both,together with two of the following three option : ( An (x) is next to the two other options i have chosen) 

  •  A poster for the film (x)
  • A radio trailer for the film (x)
  • A film magazine review page featuring the film 
I have chosen to do another short film because that's what i chose for A level media last year and i thought it would be a good idea to show more of my developed skills since then. 

2 comments: